Liberty Sport Triumph sunglasses for motorcycle ridingby Editor on 08/24/21
I've been wearing Liberty Sport glasses for over seven years now and one of my favourite styles are these Triumph sunglasses!
They are specially designed for motorcycling and I have my prescription in the lenses!
Here's the details right from the source:
The Triumph provides all day comfort and wear especially under a helmet with the soft flexible temples. The sleek design fits best on medium to small faces and those with high cheek bones. The Powered by Switch removable side shields also offer ultimate wind and debris protection while riding and the option to turn the frames from motorcycle to lifestyle in seconds.
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Comes with removable magnetic eye cups (Powered By Switch) to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and light flying particles.
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Head hugging temple design to add to frame comfort. Temples are flexible for under helmet fit.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth, eye cup pouch & adjustable cord
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Rx Lens Recommendation:
- For sports and cycling we recommend a Polarized lens with Clear Vue anti-reflective coating.
- For motorcycling, we recommend our Ultimate Driver lens which is a Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
Here's the direct link to the Triumph glasses: