Gerbing's Heated Clothing have been keeping us safe and warm since 2005, and our choice for heated motorcycle gear years before they were our sponsors.
Gerbing's high performance heated riding gear has kept us warm since our 2006 motorcycle ride across Canada.
For a full list of all Gerbing's heated clothing that we use, visit our 2011 equipment list. Each item will link directly to Gerbing's site for a full description.
Gerbing's Heated Clothing, has sent a pair of their T5 heated gloves for this riding season. These gloves are comfortable right out of the package, you won't need to "break them in". The fit and finish is very impressive, as is the attention to detail.
I have worn other models of Gerbing's heated gloves for several years now, and have been very impressed with the way they have performed. These are the best of the best.
Gerbing's Heated T- 5 Motorcycle Gloves
- Gerbing's heated gloves are made with high quality full-analine leather for an exceptionally light, strong and flexible glove
- The glove heats the entire length of each finger including the thumb as well as the back of your hand
- Adjustable wrist fastener
- Hypora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Thinsulate® insulation for great warmth and dexterity
- Brushed tricot liner for added warmth and durability
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth.
- Lifetime warranty on the Microwire® heating elements