Liberty Sport Performance Eyewear has sent us two pairs of Piston glasses from their Rider collection.
Here are some of the key features.
Liberty Sport Performance Eyewear Piston Glasses
- RX’able Unisex 6-Base frame.
- Combination Powered by Switch™ Technology temple offers aggressive edge styling
- Head hugging temple design and adjustable temple tip adds to frame comfort
- Nosepad material is soft, hypoallergenic and water resistant thermoplastic rubber allowing for increased comfort, grip, and durability.
- Removable side cups for venting.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Sunset Driver premium performance sun Lenses.
- Made for speed and road-ready activities
- Passes all Global Driving Standards
- Rose Amber lens with orange hard coat premium mirror coating(Scratch resistant, anti-stain and anti-smudge)
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Premium polycarbonate lens which passes ANSI Z80.3 standards while providing UV400 protection.
- Sunset Driver lens can be replicated in complete Rx
- Raised eye rim provides additional lens retention.
- Includes semi-rigid case, adjustable strap, cleaning cloth, and eyecup pouch.
- NEW Rider Collection Case and Cloth
- Rider Collection Literature
These Liberty Sport Piston Sunglasses impressed me as soon as we opened the package, we were amazed at how light they were, and yet they still felt strong. The fit is secure and comfortable, so much in fact that I'm wearing them in place of my prescription glasses. That's right the Piston's are RX able! That was one of the upgrades my wife and I went with, and the second was transition lenses. We enjoy having a single pair of glasses that are usable for all our daily activities indoors, and while we are outside doing the things we love. The magnetic removable eyecups are marked L & R and come off or go back on easily and even have their own protective pouch with magnets to keep them secure!
We are looking forward to another riding season with our Liberty Sport Piston Glasses.
Any activity: Motorcycling, cycling, golf, general sports, scuba diving, swimming, water sports, and more,
Liberty Sport has your eyes covered.
Liberty Sport was founded in 1929 .
In 1978 we introduced the world's first prescription sport goggle under the Rec Specs line of protective sports eyewear.
For over 30 years Liberty Sport has been at the forefront of a national movement encompassing health professionals, educators and the private sector to prevent eye injuries in sports and recreational activities.
In 2000, in response to the changing optical market, Liberty Sport sold its ophthalmic frames division to concentrate solely on the prescription sports market – designing and distributing protective sports and sun performance eyewear.
Our dedication to research, engineering, and technology has placed Liberty Sport on the cutting edge of the performance eyewear industry.
<---- Connect with VRIDETV in social media ----->