Visit Ortlieb USA's website and see their full line of
Ortlieb USA has sent their 3 and 5 liter Hip-Packs for the 2013 riding season.
Ortlieb Waterproof Hip Pack2 with roll closure
- Waterproof hippack with roll closure in two sizes
- Zippered neoprene outer pocket (not waterproof), e.g. for stowing away a rain jacket
- Zippered valuables bag, removable
- Breathable back padding, adjustable to torso size
- Can also be carried in the front
- Broad, adjustable hip strap with 2 bottle fixings and 2 zippered mesh pockets
- ATTENTION: outer pocket and mesh pockets are not waterproof!
- Hip-Pack comes with carrying system
3 Liter Hip Pack Outer Dimensions
Height 22cm 8.7in Width 25cm 9.8in Depth 6cm 2.4in Vol 3Liters 183 cubic inches Weight 470g 16.6oz
5 Liter Hip Pack Outer Dimensions
Height 23cm 9.1in Width 28cm 11in Depth 7cm 2.8in Vol 5Liters 305 cubic inches Weight 490g 17.3oz
You want freedom not limitations. The ergonomic interpretation of a day pack is called Hip-Pack2. The waterproof waistpack with padded and individually adjustable carrying system and breathable hip pads allows freedom of movement during all outdoor activities or extended sightseeing tours. An extra wide waist strap offers great comfort; the pack may also be carried in the front. The smart system offers space for your essentials from rain jacket to camera, and is super light weight. In addition to the elastic front pocket there are two zippered mesh pockets (not waterproof) and a removable valuables pocket. Two further lateral pockets are provided with a draw cord, e.g. for bottles.
<---- Connect with VRIDETV in social media ----->