Liberty Sport Performance Eyewear has sent us two pairs of Chopper glasses for this riding season. I will be doing a full review on the Chopper glasses after we've worn them awhile. Till then, here are some of the key features.
Liberty Sport Performance Eyewear Chopper Glasses
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Comes with removable MagTraxion™ magnetic eye cups to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and light flying particles.
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Pierced temple design allows air flow and help screen out debris.
- Soft nose pad for comfort and fit.
- Head hugging temple design to add to frame comfort.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth , eye cups pouch & adjustable cord.
These Liberty Sport Chopper Sunglasses impressed me as soon as I opened the package, I was amazed at how light they were, and yet they still felt strong. The fit is secure and comfortable, so much in fact that I'm wearing them in place of my prescription glasses. That's right the Chopper's are RX able! That was one of the upgrades my wife and I went with, and the second was transition lenses. We enjoy having a single pair of glasses that are usable for all our daily activities indoors, and while we are outside doing the things we love. The magnetic removable eyecups are marked L & R and come off or go back on easily and even have their own protective pouch with magnets to keep them secure!
I'm looking forward to this riding season with my new Chopper glasses.
Any activity: Motorcycling, cycling, golf, general sports, scuba diving, swimming, water sports, and more,
Liberty Sport has your eyes covered.
Liberty Sport was founded in 1929 .
In 1978 we introduced the world's first prescription sport goggle under the Rec Specs line of protective sports eyewear.
For over 30 years Liberty Sport has been at the forefront of a national movement encompassing health professionals, educators and the private sector to prevent eye injuries in sports and recreational activities.
In 2000, in response to the changing optical market, Liberty Sport sold its ophthalmic frames division to concentrate solely on the prescription sports market – designing and distributing protective sports and sun performance eyewear.
Our dedication to research, engineering, and technology has placed Liberty Sport on the cutting edge of the performance eyewear industry.
<---- Connect with VRIDETV in social media ----->