The Muggs are an original blues rock trio hailing from Detroit! Riff heavy, melodic, & classic rock oriented, the Muggs deliver a gritty, raw musical style of their own that can only come from Detroit Rock City
CARS, STARS & GUITARS at the BC Classic & Custom Car Show on April 18,19 20, 2014. at the Abbotsford Tradex.
Here's the direct link to the British Columbia Classic & Custom Car Show Fan Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/B.C.ClassicAndCustomCarShowFanClub/
Packing Tips for a Motorcycle Journey
Before the concept of motorcycle saddle bags, packing for a long ride would get on the nerves of most bikers. In fact, the stress would badly dampen the excitement of a long, power packed journey. However, thanks to a broad spectrum of motorcycle saddle bags available today, they cater to different packing requirements and different machines. In fact, the compelling organization makes packing engaging and interesting. Still, you cannot take everything with you. Prioritize your bare necessities. Here are some packing tips to make life on the road easier:
- Make your List: As soon as you decide to tour, start making a list of the things you think you will need to take with you. Don't worry about the initial long list. You can always cut it down, but you must not miss anything important, such as first aid kit, tools, repair boxes, etc. must be packed.
- Travel Light: Travel as light as possible, especially when its a motorcycle journey. Depending upon your travel days, you may want to throw in all your necessities in your motorcycle saddle bags. But, that often proves to be a blunder. The key is short listing. Pack minimally and take only the essentials of the journey. Drop everything else.
- Pack Sensibly: Logic and analytical reasoning are a biker's most powerful tool, even if it is about packing. For a good bike handling and balance, pack all the heavy things at the bottom and on the inner side of the bag. Cushion up the vulnerable items with bungee net or your towels, T-shirts, etc.
- Motorcycle Luggage: For a long journey, avoid a backpack to prevent the shoulder strain. Use motorcycle saddle bags. The touring bikes like the Honda Gold Wing come accessorized with extra storage space.
- Small Items: Things like mobile phone charger, cameras, camera batteries, toiletries, etc. are smallish enough to skip attention, but are quite important.
- Motorcycle Documents: Surely, you are excited about your motorcycle journey, but just do not forget your motorbike documents and driving license by any chance.
- Do not Forget: Unless and until you are going to a remote area, there will always be some scope to buy things along your way, in case you do forget some essentials to pack in your motorcycle saddle bags. Looking for these miss outs in a new land is fun and an interesting adventure. Purchase only as much your motorcycle saddle bags can accommodate.
Author Bio: Kevin Parker enjoys reading and writing about motorcycles, safety, motorcycle tours along with many other interesting daily topics at Motorcycle Saddlebags. Furthermore Kevin Parker has been riding for over 6 years.
April 6th, Ride from Trev Deeley Motorcycles down to The Rio theatre for the Western Canadian Premier of "WHY WE RIDE" a documentary on the love of motorcycles and the community rallied together by two-wheels.
Trev Deeley Harley-Davidson will be partnering with Ducati Richmond and Pacific Motorsports to bring this much-anticipated film to Vancouver. Grab a coffee and baked good at our store and ride your motorcycle down with us to show your pride (and show off your bike). Reserved motorcycle parking at the Rio is first come, first serve so we are leaving here at 1:30!
Over $1000 worth of motorcycle gear will be given away as door prizes at this event by the three dealerships so it's an afternoon you will not want to miss!
12:00 pm - Snacks at TDMC
1:30 pm - Ride leaves the TDMC Parking lot for The Rio Theatre.
2:00 pm - Doors Open at The Rio
3:00 pm - Movie starts
After the Movie - Door Prizes are drawn
Grab your tickets today at Trev Deeley Motorcycles Reception counter for $8, or at the $10 at the door!
Here's the direct link to this event on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1394440914163959/
Do you have a lady on your back seat who wants to move to the driver's seat? Share this photo on her wall and invite her to our Women's Only Garage Party on March 20th. Trev Deeley Motorcycles will be creating a safe girls-only environment for ladies to meet our bikes and ask about how to get started. Don't let another riding season pass her by!
Location: 1875 Boundary Road in Vancouver.
Register for the free event today to save your spot at: http://www.garageparty.ca/garageParty/en/rsvp.asp?i=224
Softshell Jacket. Black in size: X-small http://gerbing.com/collection/softshell-vest-942.html
T5 Glove small coreheat12 http://gerbing.com/collection/t5-glove.html