News: Virtual Riding Television Headlines
Vridetv contains over 180 pages of content, including 50 videos of some of the best motorcycle rides, and many of the top scenic travel destinations from all across Canada. more info Experience Canada from a motorcyclist's point of view. Travel through Provincial, and National Parks, World Heritage Sites, and all the scenic roads that take you there. Vridetv has filmed some of the most beautiful places in Canada from coast to coast using high definition video cameras on handlebars, and the rider's helmet, offering a virtual riding sensation. Explore Canada with us and begin your sightseeing adventure today. read more
Canada's best motorcycle touring and travel locations.
Photos of the week.
Virtual Tourism: View hundreds of images from ten Provinces in Canada
Free high resolution wallpapers of Canada for your desktop.
Motorcycling across the world's second largest country, Canada.
Motorcycle adventure videos: Canadian travel destinations and points of interest.
- RevZilla is now an official sponsor of Vridetv. more
- Liberty Sport Sun Performance continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Gerbing Heated Apparel's continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Wizard Stitchery & Embroidery is now a sponsor of Vridetv more
- PIAA Corporation's continued sponsorship of Vridetv. more
- Trev Deeley Motorcycles continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Tilley Endurables Vancouver continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Mustang Seats continued sponsorship of Vridetv. more
- Trev Deeley Motorcycles continued sponsorship of Vridetv. more
- Progressive Suspension is now an product sponsor of Vridetv. more
- Avon Motorcycle Tyres North America's continued sponsorship. more
- Schuberth North America is now an official sponsor of Vridetv. more
- ZootFresh sponsors our rear cam POV for June & July. more
- Alpinestars continued sponsorship of Virtual Riding TV more
- Tiffen's continued sponsorship of Virtual Riding TV more
If you enjoy Virtual Riding TV and would like to contribute, please consider making a donation via PayPal. When you donate, any amount is appreciated and will go towards the rising cost of operating expenses in the production of Vridetv.
My near fatal motorcycle accident with a towtruck.
Traveling in Kananaskis Country is incredible, it's filled with beautiful scenery, wildlife and windy roads. The Kananaskis Trail (Highway 40) begins about 20 minutes East of Canmore Alberta and is definitely one of my top five favourite roads to ride. It was a real treat to capture these big male elk rattling each others antlers near the end of this video.
Connect with VRIDETV in social media
Follow, Like or Subscribe & we'll reciprocate, it's that easy.