News: Virtual Riding Television Headlines
Vridetv contains over 180 pages of content, including 50 videos of some of the best motorcycle rides, and many of the top scenic travel destinations from all across Canada. more info Experience Canada from a motorcyclist's point of view. Travel through Provincial, and National Parks, World Heritage Sites, and all the scenic roads that take you there. Vridetv has filmed some of the most beautiful places in Canada from coast to coast using high definition video cameras on handlebars, and the rider's helmet, offering a virtual riding sensation. Explore Canada with us and begin your sightseeing adventure today. read more
Canada's best motorcycle touring and travel locations.
Photos of the week.
Virtual Tourism: View hundreds of images from ten Provinces in Canada
Free high resolution wallpapers of Canada for your desktop.
Motorcycling across the world's second largest country, Canada.
Motorcycle adventure videos: Canadian travel destinations and points of interest.
- Avon Motorcycle Tyres North America's continued sponsorship. more
- Alpinestars continued sponsorship of Virtual Riding TV more
- OGIO & MOTOVAN now product sponsors of Vridetv more
- RevZilla is now an official sponsor of Vridetv. more
- Liberty Sport Sun Performance continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Gerbing Heated Apparel's continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Wizard Stitchery & Embroidery is now a sponsor of Vridetv more
- PIAA Corporation's continued sponsorship of Vridetv. more
- Trev Deeley Motorcycles continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Tilley Endurables Vancouver continued sponsorship of Vridetv more
- Mustang Seats continued sponsorship of Vridetv. more
- Trev Deeley Motorcycles continued sponsorship of Vridetv. more
- Progressive Suspension is now an product sponsor of Vridetv. more
- Schuberth North America is now an official sponsor of Vridetv. more
- Tiffen's continued sponsorship of Virtual Riding TV more
My near fatal motorcycle accident with a towtruck.
The Icefields Parkway (Highway 93) between Lake Louise and Jasper is 230 kilometers long and is my all time favorite place to ride, I've been there several times and can't wait to go back again. I shot this promo video with fellow motorcycle enthusiast and owner of the Mountaineer Lodge and the Mount Robson Inn, Chad Gulevich.
Chad certainly understands a travelers needs, he has visited 72 countries, all 7 continents, and uses his experience to accommodate the motorcycle community with great hospitality and affordable rates while bookending the most beautiful stretch of road I've ever seen.
NEW: Track where VRIDETV is riding & filming via GPS on this map. click here
Connect with VRIDETV in social media
Follow, Like or Subscribe & we'll reciprocate, it's that easy.
"May all your rides be safe & scenic,
Filled with blue skies & winding roads"
We can do Club Patches, Rockers, Ride Patches,etc. Custom banners, posters, yard signs. Ask about our military discount.
If you enjoy Virtual Riding TV and would like to contribute, please consider making a donation via PayPal. When you donate, any amount is appreciated and will go towards the rising cost of operating expenses in the production of Vridetv.