After more than a decade of ruling the roads with our road proven 440 Series shocks, We’ve unveiled another breakthrough design. Dubbed Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) for its unique ability to dynamically adjust damping as you ride. The result is superior performance no matter the road conditions. A top mount threaded preload adjuster allows for fine tuning with a simple twist of the cap.
Progressive Suspension 444 Series Shocks (available in chrome or back powder coated)
- Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand,
- Standard or heavy duty spring rate
- and black or chrome finish
- Lifetime Limited Warranty & made in USA
- Available in 11.0 inch to 13.5 inch lengths
AMERICA’S PREMIER MANUFACTURER OF MOTORCYCLE SUSPENSION
Metric, off road, Harley, dual-sport, cruiser, touring, atv.
In 2008 we installed a set of Progressive Suspension 440 Series HD rear shocks, and the they still are performing very well. 2013 When I heard Progressive Suspension unveiled the new 444 Series, I started salivating...
We now have the 444 series shocks on our new bike, a 2014 Harley-Davidson VRSCF Vrod Muscle. LOVE THEM
Connect with VRIDETV in social media
Follow, Like or Subscribe & we'll reciprocate, it's that easy.